You need a Data Privacy Officer and you do not have the necessary resources in your company?
We would be glad to help you!
The Federal Data Protection Act (German abbreviation: BDSG) specifies that all companies employing 10 or more persons with the automated processing of personal data must have a Data Privacy Officer.
- Assessment of organizational and technical procedures regarding data protection requirements
- Development of a data protection concept
- Creation of the legally required indices of procedures
- Creation of organizational instructions and directives
- Reporting to the Management
- Answers to questions on data privacy by the customers and employees
- Sensitizing and training of employees
- Freeing up of resources in the company
- Minimization of the training effort
- Avoidance of any conflicts of interest
- Use of legal resources