WGS Learning Campus
The platform for the education and training of your employees
Through the Learning Campus, Würth fosters state-ofthe-art learning techniques. The platform comprises several systems:
- The Learning Management System is the standard system for providing, coordinating and reporting training and further qualification measures for employees of the Würth Group, thus providing an optimal basis for digital learning. Thanks to the Group-wide platform, diverse, multilingual training courses can be offered worldwide.
- TT Knowledge Force is an authoring tool for creating non-IT E-Learning courses. Templates are made available for the Würth Group and these can be customised.
- E-Train is an authoring tool for creating IT training courses with recording functionality.
- Learn more about E-Train.
How to access the platform
Acess via internet and RSA token
Prerequisite: access to the internet
and availability of a RSA token
Access via WGS
Prerequisite: Using WGS
(Würth Global Servides)
Access via WGN
Prerequisite: Being part of the
WGN (Würth Global Net)
and passed tech check
The beneﬁts for you:
- Web-based platform within the Würth Group for sharing course content
- Creation of multi-lingual course content with centralised authoring tools
- Certification program for authors
- Global access with your WGS account
- Reporting and tracking course content
- Consultancy and project monitoring
- Training and support for use of the system
- Developing and setting up global templates
- Creating reports
- Support in publishing the content of your courses
Course content can be created on an individual basis or can be purchased with deﬁned standards.
Become a part of the Würth learning network!