SAP Consultant Sales & Distribution (m/f/d) in Bad Mergentheim
SAP Consultant SD (m/f/d)
at our site in Bad Mergentheim
Your future position
- You will analyze and improve logistics business processes and model them using the SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) module
- You will describe and design new processes and process changes for the technical implementation
- You will tailor the project-related processes to the customer requirements and implement them by customization and, where necessary, software developments
- You will introduce our Group solutions to our international customers on site and put the solutions you have developed into operation. Application training is just as much a part of your job as the support of organizational changes and processes.
- Within the scope of various roll-out projects, you will successively assume responsibility and independently manage (sub-) projects
- Ideally, you have a degree in information systems or business administration
- Optionally, you have an IT-related degree/a diploma in commercial studies and/or comparable practical experiences
- In addition, you have a profound knowledge of the business processes in SAP Sales & Distribution
- Experience in other SAP modules is an advantage
- A good command of the German and English language is requested for this position
Würth IT GmbH is a medium-sized family owned company that operates internationally. Würth IT is a member of the Würth Group and provides comprehensive IT solutions and services for its customers with currently more than 450 employees at nine locations in four countries worldwide.
What we are offering
- Trust-based working hours
- Internal and external education and training opportunities
- Beverages for free (coffee, tea, water), contributions to your meals at the employee’s restaurant as well as free icecream on hot and sunny days
- Regular events for our employees such as Christmas party, spontaneous BBQs during lunch break
- Extra holidays and bonus at special occasions
- Sports and cultural offers
Please send your complete application documents, including your salary expectations, your earliest starting date and quoting the reference number 06-9798-35, preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online application form.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.