SAP Technology Consultant Basis (m/f/d) in Waldzimmern
To enhance our team, we are looking for a
SAP Technology Consultant Basis (m/f/d)
at our site in Waldzimmern
Your future job
- You will be responsible for supervising the complete lifecycle of the in-house SAP landscape which is used globally
- You will work with complex development and system landscapes on the latest SAP software including SAP HANA
- Technical project management and implementation of SAP upgrades
- Technical Administration for the SAP Solution Manager
- SAP System Monitoring with the Solution Manager
- Maintenance and design of permissions in a central SAP system landscape
- Ideally a degree in information management or computer science or an apprenticeship in computer science
- Several years of professional experience, would be an advantage
- You enjoy working with new technology and have the perseverance to learn how it works
- Knowledge of SAP Basis and SAP Solution Manager
- Knowledge of Unix-based operating systems (AIX, Linux) as well as database administration (preferably Oracle and HANA)
- Enjoy working in a team and have good communication skills
- Programming experience in ABAP, would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of German and English due to international activities, as well as mobility
Würth IT GmbH is a medium-sized family-owned company that operates internationally. Being a member of the Würth Group, Würth IT GmbH provides comprehensive IT solutions and services for its customers with currently more than 450 employees at nine locations in four countries worldwide.
- Trust-based working hours
- Internal and external training programs
- Beverages for free (coffee, tea, water), contributions to your meals in the staff restaurant as well as free ice cream on hot summer days
- Regular events for our employees, such as family events and Christmas parties, spontaneous BBQs during lunch break
- Extra holidays and bonus at special occasions
- Sports and cultural offers
Are you ready to take on this challenge with us? Then we would like to meet you!
Please send your complete application documents, including your salary expectations, your earliest starting date and quoting the reference number 06-7467-37, preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online application form.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.