IT System Administrator (m/f/d) in SAP environment in Waldzimmern
To enhance our team, we are looking for a
IT System Administrator (m/f/d) in SAP environment
at our site in Waldzimmern
Your future job
- Administration, configuration and supervision in a SAP environment
- Analysis and solution of technical problems and requirements
- Support and advice for users/customers when there are problems
- Participation in a range of projects
- Ideally an IT apprenticeship (e.g. IT specialist in system integration)
- Professional experience in the area of Administration/operation, would be an advantage
- You enjoy working with new technology and have the perseverance to learn how it works
- Able to work independently, demonstrate initiative, high level of dedication
- Enjoy working in a team and have good communication skills
- Good knowledge of German and English due to international activities, as well as mobility
Würth IT GmbH is a medium-sized family-owned company that operates internationally. Being a member of the Würth Group, Würth IT GmbH provides comprehensive IT solutions and services for its customers with currently more than 450 employees at nine locations in four countries worldwide.
- Trust-based working hours
- Internal and external training programs
- Beverages for free (coffee, tea, water), contributions to your meals in the staff restaurant as well as free ice cream on hot summer days
- Regular events for our employees, such as family events and Christmas parties, spontaneous BBQs during lunch break
- Extra holidays and bonus at special occasions
- Sports and cultural offers
Are you ready to take on this challenge with us? Then we would like to meet you!
Please send your complete application documents, including your salary expectations, your earliest starting date and quoting the reference number 06-7467-33, preferably by e-mail to email@example.com or use our online application form.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.