SAP Consultantfor Authorizations (m/f/d) in Waldzimmern
Do you always find the right tone when dealing with others? Do you perceive yourself as a team player? Do you take the initiative and push forward your ideas? Then welcome to Würth IT!
Become our new
SAP Consultant for Authorizations (m/f/d)
for our location in Waldzimmern
Your new position
- As a member of our SAP Security Team, you will create, manage, and maintain the SAP authorization concepts after having analyzed the authorization requirements
- In SAP ERP and EWM, you will administrate the authorization roles and provide an integral support for our SAP authorization system
- You will be responsible for the further development of our authorization concept within our multiple system landscape
- Together with the specialist departments, you will coordinate the requirements regarding assigning and changing authorizations
- Supporting SAP projects (among other things, SAP rollouts and SAP implementations), you will be the competent contact for all relevant issues in the field of SAP authorizations
- As our preferred candidate, you have already acquired practical skills in the field of SAP authorization and user management and you are familiar with authorizing transactions
- In addition, you could already gain experience in creating role concepts and implementing authorization concepts
- Ideally, you have a degree in information systems or a comparable qualification and/or an appropriate training
- You are fluent in German (spoken and written) und you have a good knowledge of English
Würth IT GmbH is a medium-sized family-owned company that operates internationally. Being a member of the Würth Group, Würth IT GmbH provides comprehensive IT solutions and services for its customers with currently more than 450 employees at nine locations in four countries worldwide.
- Trust-based working hours
- Internal and external training programs
- Beverages for free (coffee, tea, water), contributions to your meals in the staff restaurant as well as free ice cream on hot summer days
- Regular events for our employees, such as family events and Christmas parties, spontaneous BBQs during lunch break
- Extra holidays and bonus at special occasions
- Sports and cultural offers
Are you ready to take on this challenge? Then we would like to get to know you!
Please send us your complete application documents and specify your desired salary, your earliest possible starting date and the reference number 06-7467-13 by e-mail to email@example.com or use ouronline application form.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.