EDI Specialist (m/f/d) in Waldzimmern
It gives you pleasure to use new EDI technologies and to develop your professional skills? Do you always find the right tone in dealing with customers? Do you systematically pursue the goal of finding a solution? Then welcome to Würth IT!
Become our new
EDI Specialist (m/f/d)
for our location in Waldzimmern or Berlin
Your new position
- As a member of our EDI team, you will take care of the EDI converter for more than 40 companies of the Würth Group
- In close collaboration with the specialist departments of the Würth companies, you will connect the customers and suppliers from industry and trade
- You will optimize and monitor existing processes and you will take action in case of errors
- Together with our customers from the Würth Group, you will develop new mappings and then maintain them
- In addition, your day-to-day business will include tasks, such as analyzing, documenting and solving problems with EDI
- As our preferred candidate (m/f), you could already gain initial experience in setting up electronic procurement processes, such as e-procurement or EAI, during internships or university projects
- You have a university degree or a technical vocational training in the field of IT combined with profound professional working experience
- Ideally, you have already worked with the Seeburger software BIS6 and/or with the basic functions for communicating with IDOCs in the SAP environment
- You are fluent in German (spoken and written) and you have a good command of English
Würth IT GmbH is a medium-sized family-owned company that operates internationally. Being a member of the Würth Group, Würth IT GmbH provides comprehensive IT solutions and services for its customers with currently more than 450 employees at nine locations in four countries worldwide.
- Trust-based working times
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Free beverages (coffee, tea, water), contributions to your meals in the staff restaurant as well as free ice cream on hot summer days
- Regular events for our employees, such as family events and Christmas parties
- Extra holidays and bonus at special occasions
- Sports and cultural offers
Please send us your complete application documents and specify your desired salary, your earliest possible starting date and the reference number 06-7467-23 by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online application form.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.