Consultant (m/f/d) Learning Management in Waldzimmern
Is your motto: “Together we are strong“? Do you like to perform in front of an audience? Do you try to get to the heart of the matter? Then welcome to Würth IT!
Become our new
Consultant (m/f/d) Learning Management
for our location in Waldzimmern
Your new position
- As a member of our Collaboration team, you will be the contact for the Learning Management Systems (LMS) and the two authoring tools used within the Würth Group
- You will advise our internal Group customers in the optimal use of the systems and will assume responsibility for the ensuing rollout
- You will provide our customers with a didactic and technical support for the creation of web-based trainings (WBT)
- You will create training courses on your own, train our customers on site or via webinar and will be the contact for all other questions
- In the team, you will ensure smooth operation, configuration and local adaptations of the systems
- As an interface between internal Group customers and external service providers, you will make sure that the system modifications are optimally implemented
- In close coordination with the customers, you will define the seminar management process in the system
- Being in constant exchange with the key users of the systems, you will have the chance to push the strategy for a digitalized learning forward within the Würth Group
- As our preferred candidate (m/f), you have a degree in Computer Science or Media Education or a comparable course of studies or alternatively, you have completed an IT-related vocational training with several years of professional experience
- In addition, you have already gained experience in realizing the process requirements for technical solutions
- You are fluent in German and English (spoken and written)
Würth IT GmbH is a medium-sized family-owned company that operates internationally. Being a member of the Würth Group, Würth IT GmbH provides comprehensive IT solutions and services for its customers with currently more than 450 employees at nine locations in four countries worldwide.
- Trust-based working hours
- Internal and external training programs
- Beverages for free (coffee, tea, water), contributions to your meals in the staff restaurant as well as free ice cream on hot summer days
- Regular events for our employees, such as family events and Christmas parties, spontaneous BBQs during lunch break
- Extra holidays and bonus at special occasions
- Sports and cultural offers
Are you ready to take on this challenge with us? Then we would like to meet you!
Please send your complete application documents, including your salary expectations, your earliest starting date and quoting the reference number 06-7467-30, preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online application form.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.