E-Business Consultant (m/f) in Schorndorf
Are you characterized by attention to detail (processes)? Do you have the analytical astuteness of Sherlock Holmes? Do you always find the right tone and is the customer king for you? Then welcome to Würth IT!
Become our new
E-Business Consultant (w/m)
for our location in Schorndorf
Your new position
- As a project manager, you will coordinate the rollouts (online shop) of our business solutions within the Würth Group
- In addition, you will continuously help us develop our Würth e-business ecosystem
- As a contact for our Würth internal customers, you will serve, advise and assist them in all matters relating to e-business
- Together with the teams from product management, you will create technical concepts and develop solutions
- In order to implement the requirements of our customers, you will co-operate with the software architects and developers
- You will organize workshops and training sessions for our customers
- Als unser Wunschkandidat haben Sie ein sehr gut abgeschlossenes Hochschulstudium der Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik, des Wirtschaftsingenieurwesens oder eines vergleichbaren Studiengangs
- In addition, you have at least 2 years of professional experience in the fields of e-commerce / technical trade, distance selling or manufacturing and you already have successfully implemented measures and projects on your own
- You have a good knowledge of IT system architectures and interface dependencies and you are familiar with the MS Office products and ideally with SAP
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of another European language is an advantage, but not essential
Würth IT GmbH is a medium-sized family-owned company that operates internationally. Being a member of the Würth Group, Würth IT GmbH provides comprehensive IT solutions and services for its customers with currently more than 450 employees at nine locations in four countries worldwide.
- Trust-based working hours
- Internal and external training programs
- Beverages for free (coffee, tea, water), free ice cream on hot summer days
- Regular events for our employees, such as family events and Christmas parties
- Extra holidays and bonus at special occasions
- Sports and cultural offers
Are you ready to take on this challenge? Then we would like to get to know you!
Please send us your complete application documents and specify your desired salary, your earliest possible starting date and the reference number 06-7361-12 by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online application form.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.