Java Lead Developer (m/f/d) in Bad Mergentheim
Thinking out of the box is the best way to describe your problem solving skills? A technical riddle is motivating you? You do not know any boundaries when it comes to finding a solution? Then welcome to Würth IT!
Become our new
Java Lead Developer (m/f/d)
at our site in Bad Mergentheim
Your future job
- As part of our E-Business Data management project team, you will implement, configurate and continuous improve master data projects related to E-Business platforms and ERP systems
- Developing of concepts, implementing and maintaining new features will be within your responsibility
- Furthermore, you will administrate application servers and take care of the maintenance of the continuous delivery
- You have gained at least 2 years of work experience in the JEE development. Ideally you have worked with Java 8 / JEE 7 and specifications such as CDI, JPA, JAX-RS or Batch (JSR 352) and you have gained experience in working with build automation tools in Java, ideally Maven
- You have a basic knowledge of Linux systems as well as of continuous delivery tools, preferably you have already worked with Jenkins, SonarQube, Archiva or Docker
- A plus is a basic understanding on the operation of application servers, ideally Wildfly
- Ideally you have gathered work experience in some of the following areas: NoSQL development, REST/SOAP web services, SAP JCo interfaces, batch processing and SOA
- You are proficient in speaking English and ideally also German
Würth IT GmbH is a medium-sized family owned company that operates internationally. Würth IT is a member of the Würth Group and provides comprehensive IT solutions and services for its customers with currently more than 450 employees at nine locations in four countries worldwide.
What we are offering
- Trust-based working hours
- Internal and external education and training opportunities
- Beverages for free (coffee, tea, water), contributions to your meals at the employee’s restaurant as well as free icecream on hot and sunny days
- Regular events for our employees such as Christmas party, spontaneous BBQs during lunch break
- Extra holidays and bonus at special occasions
- Sports and cultural offers
Are you ready to take on this challenge with us? Then we would like to get to know you!
Please send your complete application documents, including your salary expectations, your earliest starting date and quoting the reference number 06-9798-03, preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online application form.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.