To enhance our team, we are looking for a
at our site in Berlin
Your future job
- As one of the first team members, you will be responsible for defining the team culture and establishing an effective agile way of working
- You develop intuitive software for our customers in the tradesman environment
- Furthermore, you will work in a small agile team in Berlin, within a large family business.
- In addition, you cooperate with other development teams
- You support test management and software deployment.
- The responsibility for the entire code base is also in your area of responsibility
- You have a lot of experience with agile product development and test-driven development and love typed languages.
- You are fluent in English
- It would be advantageous if you already have experience with Typescript, GraphQL, Microservices, Kubernetes, devOps, PHP and/or Ruby on Rails.
- High motivation, good analytical and conceptual skills, as well as the ability to work in a team and a (limited) willingness to travel complete your profile.
Würth IT GmbH is an international, medium-sized family business and a member of the Würth Group. With more than 450 employees at 9 locations in 4 countries, Würth IT supports its customers with comprehensive IT solutions and services.
- Working in a small agile team with the benefits of an established company
- Trusted working hours
- Internal and external further training offers
- Employee events
- Premiums and special employee offers
- Sports and cultural activities
Are you ready to take on this challenge with us? Then we would like to meet you!
Please send us your detailed application documents stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly via our online application form.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.