.NET Developer (m/f/d) in Bad Mergentheim
Have you always been attracted by new technologies and techniques? Do you think outside the box and do you find non-conventional solutions? Are you a real team player? Then welcome to Würth IT!
Become our new
.NET Developer (m/f/d)
at our site in Bad Mergentheim
Your future job
- As a member of our sales force team, you will analyze, develop, and program our sales solutions “Speedy Touch“ and “1Plus“ used by the entire Würth Group. You are involved from the conceptual design to the development
- In the field of CTI solutions, you will develop independently the existing solutions and have the opportunity to contribute your own ideas
- You have a good knowledge of .NET environment (C#, WPF, ASP.NET) and object-oriented software development that you have acquired through practice
- You are very good with Visual Studio and Team Foundation servers
- You have good written and oral communication skills in German and English
- Ideally, you are trained as an IT specialist or you have a degree in Software Development/Computer Science
- First experiences in Web Services Development and a sound knowledge of using (accessing) SQL server and SQLite databases are advantageous, but not required
What makes this job so special?
Feel the heartbeat of the Würth Group every day and everywhere – the sales force solutions used around the world and maintained by your team support tens of thousands of sales representatives in their daily work.
Würth IT GmbH is a medium-sized family owned company that operates internationally. Würth IT is a member of the Würth Group, provides comprehensive IT solutions, and services for its customers with currently more than 450 employees at nine locations in four countries worldwide.
What we are offering
- Trust-based working hours
- Internal and external education and training opportunities
- Beverages for free (coffee, tea, water), contributions to your meals at the employee’s restaurant as well as free ice cream on hot and sunny days
- Regular events for our employees such as Christmas party, spontaneous BBQs during lunch break
- Extra holidays and bonus at special occasions
- Sports and cultural offers
Are you ready to take on this challenge? Then we are looking forward to get to know you!
Please send your complete application documents, including your salary expectations, your earliest starting date and quoting the reference number 06-9798-02, preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online application form.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.