ECM Administrator (m/f/d) in Waldzimmern
To enhance our team, we are looking for an
ECM Administrator (m/f/d)
at our site in Waldzimmern
Your future job
- You will be responsible for supervising the complete lifecycle of the in-house document management system which is used globally and will work with complex development and system landscapes on Windows operating systems.
- Technical administration of the SER ECM System Doxis4
- Technical project management and implementation of upgrades/updates
- Assisting the Support department with questions on the document management system
- Ideally a degree in information management or computer science or an apprenticeship in computer science
- Several years of professional experience would be an advantage
- You enjoy new technology and have the perseverence to really get to grips with it
- Professional experience in the areas of DMS, archiving or workflow management would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Programming experience in JAVA, Perl, Basic would be an advantage
- Enjoy working in a team and have good communication skills
- Good knowledge of German and English due to international activities, as well as mobility
Würth IT GmbH is a medium-sized family-owned company that operates internationally. Being a member of the Würth Group, Würth IT GmbH provides comprehensive IT solutions and services for its customers with currently more than 450 employees at nine locations in four countries worldwide.
- Trust-based working hours
- Internal and external training programs
- Beverages for free (coffee, tea, water), free ice cream on hot summer days
- Regular events for our employees, such as family events and Christmas parties
- Extra holidays and bonus at special occasions
- Sports and cultural offers
Are you ready to take on this challenge with us? Then we would like to meet you!
Please send your complete application documents, including your salary expectations, your earliest starting date and quoting the reference number 06-7467-06, preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online application form.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.